Cut Out And Glue
The “PR Blend Picture Match-Up” worksheet is an engaging activity that reinforces students’ understanding of words containing the “PR” blend. This hands-on exercise encourages students to cut out pictures and match them with the corresponding words. It’s a fun and interactive way to improve vocabulary and phonics skills.
- Students will be provided with a set of pictures and a list of words containing the “PR” blend.
- They will cut out each picture carefully.
- Next, students will match each picture to the correct word that represents it, taking into consideration the “PR” blend sound.
- Once they have made all the matches, they will glue each picture above its respective word.
- This activity helps students reinforce their ability to identify and connect words with the “PR” blend to their corresponding images, enhancing both reading and visual recognition skills.