Week #3 Word List – B & C Words
This 5th grade spelling word list is part of our 30-week spelling program.
Here are all the words on list used in a sentence:
- boast- Why must you always boast about your success?
- bruise- This bruise looks much worse than it really is.
- buffaloes- I saw many buffaloes while visiting the national park.
- bundle- The entire package in a limited time bundle.
- business- The business has been in operation for over 100 years.
- capacity- We do not have the capacity to expand any more.
- capital- The capital city is almost three hours away.
- captain- Yes, the captain is well trained for these situations.
- carefully- I need each of you to carefully read the instructions.
- caught- She got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.