Week #18 Word List – N & O Words
This 5th grade spelling word list is part of our 30-week spelling program.
Here are all the words on list used in a sentence:
- neighbor- My neighbor gave that to me a long time ago.
- neither- Neither one of us know what to do.
- northern- The northern border is about sixty miles away.
- notice- I did not notice the scratch.
- noticeable- The mistake is quite noticeable.
- numeral- The numeral needs to be written neater.
- numerator- What numerator is needed to solve the problem?
- observe- I came here to observe the many birds.
- opposite- That is the opposite of what you told me yesterday.
- original- Is that the original manuscript?