Week #12 Word List – G Words
This 5th grade spelling word list is part of our 30-week spelling program.
Here are all the words on list used in a sentence:
- glossaries- I do not usually the glossaries in the back of my textbooks.
- government- The government is a democracy.
- governor- The governor was elected to his second term.
- graceful- The graceful melody lulled me to sleep.
- graph- The graph accurately represented the store’s sales.
- grasp- I cannot grasp the icy material with my hands.
- grateful- She has a very grateful heart.
- grease- The grease made the floor slippery.
- grief- People process grief in different ways.
- grown-up- The grown-up was a lot taller than the small child.